Breaking Dawn  

Posted by: Nerd E. Librarian in , ,

Hmm. I don't know if I've become biased against Twilight because it became so popular... or the naysayers out there got to me... But I am not enjoying Breaking Dawn very much. For about 50 pages I was thinking: This is dumb and pointless fluff. Or perhaps I'm just cranky and in a bad mood right now. I'm not sure. Perhaps it will pick up. Things have gotten less happy and are a bit more serious. Problem is I know why because someone spoiled it for me. I just started Book 2 with Jacob. And I stopped there for now. I got a little disinterested. I'll pick it back up later.

(I still have yet to see the last 45 minutes of the Twilight movie)

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment