Hmm, new online sales tricks?  

Posted by: Nerd E. Librarian

I think I'm seeing a new trend in seller tricks and scams. Trying to trick the not so savy people who use the internet...

And using the trend in blogging to do it. They make a blog look like someones personal entries, with (what IU think) is some fake responses to fool people into thinking a real person lost weight, or got whiter teeth.. etc. I've seen a few of these kinds of things already where the person is all "THIS IS GREAT! It worked for me!Q Here is where you can buy it!"

I saw an add. I clicked on it. I went here: http://jennysdietblog.com/?ID=ADBR-cJBRON-g1-d3002

So, yeah... not everyone has professional before and after photos. I'd just use my digital camera with my messy house in the back ground ^_^

Its a shame... but people will buy it. Taking advantage of the masses is how money is made.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment